Independent Scholarly Publishing Group (ISPG) Publishers Adopt RedLink's Publisher Dashboard
21 prestigious publishers with ISPG have agreed to adopt RedLink’s Publisher Dashboard for 2016-2017.
Raleigh, NC (September 7, 2016) – Twenty-one scientific, technology, and medical (STM) publishers participating in ISPG – a membership group of highly prestigious society publishers – have voted to adopt RedLink’s Publisher Dashboard as its business intelligence solution for institutional sales growth and retention, through 2018.
ISPG publishers represent 61 journals and 3 eBook series. Publishers adopting RedLink’s Publisher Dashboard include:
1. The American Society of Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics (ASPET)
2. The Proceedings of the National Academy of Science (PNAS)
3. The American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC)
4. The American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
5. The American Society for Cell Biology (ASCB)
6. The American Society of Nutrition (ASN)
7. The American Society of Health-system Pharmacists (ASHP)
8. The American Society of Plant Biologists (ASPB)
9. American Society of Neuroradiology (ASNR)
11. The British Editorial Society of Bone & Joint Surgery
12. The European Respiratory Society (ERS)
13. The Royal College of General Practitioners
14. The Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology (FASEB)
15. The Genetics Society of America (GSA)
16. Health Affairs (Project HOPE)
18. IWA Publishing
19. The Royal College of Psychiatrists
20. The Society for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
21. The Society for Leukocyte Biology (SLB)
RedLink’s Publisher Dashboard will strengthen the ability of these ISPG publishers to generate usage insights, identify service improvements, and work proactively with their customers to ensure readers are able to fully access subscribed journal and eBook content.
Tom Taylor, Founder and President of Dragonfly Sales & Marketing, ISPG’s sales and representation agency, said, “The publishers chose RedLink’s Publisher Dashboard because it provides an intuitive, cost-effective, and efficient way for them to analyze their data regardless of platform. They can quickly generate reports regarding usage trends and turn-aways, which helps them defend and grow their distribution. They can also leverage distributed sales teams using RedLink’s innovative team management features, making this a perfect fit for the unique structure and organization of ISPG.”
“Several ISPG members have already adopted Publisher Dashboard, and we believe now that almost the entire group is on board, there will be great benefits that will accrue to all of ISPG. We are delighted to have these 21 highly regarded publishers on board,” said Kent R. Anderson, CEO of RedLink and RedLink Network. “RedLink’s Publisher Dashboard can be put to use quickly because it’s so intuitive. Best of all, it positions this prestigious group to take advantage of RedLink’s roadmap, which includes SiteLeads,™ benchmarks, and other innovative solutions.”
About RedLink and the RedLink Network, http://www.redlink.com and https://redlink-network.org
RedLink helps libraries and publishers see what they’ve been missing. RedLink’s Publisher Dashboard enables publishers to stay on top of their customers’ needs, proactively deal with risks, easily spot opportunities, and grow their business, while its Librarian Dashboard helps librarians easily get a complete overview of usage and turn-away data across publishers and find the best content for their patrons. RedLink Network, the affiliated public benefit company, provides a free IP registry and access credentials service that is more efficient and more secure.
About the Independent Scholarly Publishers Group (ISPG), http://www.dragonflypubservices.com/our-partners/ispg
ISPG is a collection of highly ranked health sciences and life sciences journals. The collection consists of 61 journals and 3 eBook series, representing 21 publishers. ISPG’s goal is to make available highly ranked journal and eBook content to interested researchers, readers and libraries around the globe. ISPG works with academic consortia, hospitals and corporations that conduct research.
About Dragonfly Sales and Marketing Consulting, Inc.
Dragonfly provides the highest-quality sales and marketing services to academic publishing companies, societies and libraries internationally. Utilizing a global network of experienced professionals, Dragonfly directs the market development, launch, and sales of new and existing texts, represents societies and publishers to library consortia, and offers general sales and marketing services as needed.